Bullie’s Story: Bones and a Bottle Cap

Bullie’s Story: Bones and a Bottle Cap

One morning, Bullie’s owners found little their 15-week-old Bull Terrier snacking on a cooked rib bone. Suddenly, he swallowed it whole, in one gulp! The family rushed him to Animal Emergency Service immediately. Dr Brooke quickly took x-rays to see if the bone...
EASTER: CHOCOLATES AND YOUR PET – A DEADLY COMBINATION

EASTER: CHOCOLATES AND YOUR PET – A DEADLY COMBINATION

As we brace ourselves and make plans for a fun filled easter weekend, let’s make sure a trip the veterinary emergency unit isn’t part of that plan. Easter poses many threats to our furry friends in the form of delicious but deadly treats including...