- Part-Time position available
- Diverse and challenging case load
- Amazing location and lifestyle
- Suitable for vets with 3 or more years veterinary experience
- Competitive remuneration + super depending on experience and qualifications.
Are you looking to expand your emergency skills? With people who genuinely care about YOU and your growth? It can all start with a few small clicks…
An exciting opportunity to become part of the Sunshine Coast’s veterinary team has recently opened! The Animal Emergency Service (AES) is an after-hours service operating on weekdays from 5:30pm to 8am, and a 24-hours on weekends and public holidays. Our practice is equipped with everything you need to provide quality, emergency care for our patients.
We are currently accepting applications for Veterinarians based at our Tanawha practice. Located on the Sunshine Coast, Tanawha is close to beaches, forests and mountains, with lots of sunshine all year round. This position is an amazing opportunity for Veterinarians wishing to combine their love of outdoors and/or beachside lifestyle with an opportunity to develop their veterinary career.
- Experienced Veterinarian, preferably with 3 years of established practical experience.
- Possesses excellent consultation and communication skills.
- Has their own transport.
- Has a genuine desire to embrace emergency medicine.
- Is looking to develop their career and build upon their skills in a supported, training-based environment.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and qualifications.
- 4 weeks annual leave per year.
- 1 week paid continuing education leave per year.
- Support with continuing your education which could include memberships or leadership training.
- Amazing work location on the Sunny Coast.
- Ability to be flexible around work schedules and hours.
Our in-house CE program means you are introduced into emergency practice gradually which allows you to become confident with handling any case in ICU. After 3 years at AES, you should be ready to pass the ANZCVS membership exam and further support is available for this.
We have multiple senior vets with membership qualifications and the support of specialists in emergency and critical care. Additionally, there are plans to expand the clinic in the future to include a 24-hour pet ICU ward. With our facilities, support and knowledge we are able to provide specialised and exceptional pet care.
You will experience a great case-load, but there is always someone to help with difficult situations as we provide 24 hour clinical and surgical support to our veterinarians. We are committed to working as a team to deliver high quality results for our clients and patients, as well as learning from each other and having fun in the process!
To express interest in joining our team, please forward your application to email@example.com citing reference number SCVE2009. Or use the application form below: