Are you looking to expand your emergency skills? With people who genuinely care about YOU and your growth? It can all start with a few small clicks…
An exciting opportunity to become part of the Brisbane veterinary team has recently opened! The Animal Emergency Service (AES) is an after-hours service operating on weekdays from 6:00pm to 8am, and a 24-hours on weekends and public holidays. Our practices ere quipped with everything you need to provide quality, emergency care for our patients.
- Full-Time or Part-Time positions available
- Diverse and challenging case load
- Supportive working environment with a growth mindset
- Suitable for vets with 2 or more years veterinary experience
- Competitive remuneration + super depending on experience and qualifications.
We are currently accepting applications for Veterinarians working across our Underwood and Jindalee practices. Located just south of Brisbane; Underwood and Jindalee are a short drive away to the city, beaches, forests and mountains, with lots of sunshine all year round. This position is an amazing opportunity for Veterinarians wishing to combine a city/outdoor lifestyle with an opportunity to develop their veterinary career.
- Experienced Veterinarian, preferably with 2 years of established practical experience.
- Possesses excellent consultation and communication skills.
- Has a genuine desire to embrace emergency medicine.
- Is looking to develop their career and build upon their skills in a supported, training-based environment.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and qualifications.
- 4 weeks annual leave per year.
- 1 week paid continuing education leave per year.
- Support with continuing your education which could include memberships and/or leadership training.
- All new vets are enrolled in the Improve International Accelerated Emergency Program (over $5k) by the company.
Our in-house CE program means you are introduced into emergency practice gradually and allows you to become confident with handling any case in ICU. Within 3 years at AES, you should be ready to pass the ANZCVS membership exam and we would support you through this process with our ANZCVS mentors.
You will experience a varied caseload and there is always someone to help with challenging cases as we provide 24 hour clinical and surgical support to our veterinarians.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the below application form.