- Part-Time positions available
- Diverse and challenging case load
- Amazing locations and lifestyle (we have positions available on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and in Brisbane)
- Suitable for vets with 3 or more years experience
- Competitive remuneration + super depending on experience and qualifications.
Are you looking to expand your emergency skills? With people who genuinely care about you and your growth? It can all start here at Animal Emergence Service…
An exciting opportunity to become part of our veterinary team has recently opened! We are currently accepting applications for Veterinarians based at our Tanawha (Sunshine Coast), Carrara (Gold Coast), Underwood and Jindalee (Brisbane) practices.
Animal Emergency Service (AES) is an after-hours emergency veterinary clinic operating on weekdays from 5:30pm to 8am, and 24-hours on weekends and public holidays. Our practices are equipped with everything needed to provide quality, emergency care for our patients. We are a cohesive, supportive team who help each other out and ensure the best outcome for our patients.
The successful applicant will work closely with specialists in medicine, surgery and cardiology to manage the treatment of patients. This is an amazing opportunity to collaborate and work with some of the most well-regarded specialist and emergency vets in Australia. We also have a highly trained nursing and client care team who support our vets to ensure that patient care is at the highest level.
- Qualified Veterinarian, preferably with three (3) years of established practical experience
- Possesses excellent consultation and communication skills
- Has a genuine desire to learn emergency medicine
- Is looking to develop their career and build upon their skills in a supported, training-based environment
- Has their own transport
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and qualifications
- 4 weeks annual leave per year
- 1 week paid continuing education leave per year
- Support to continuing your education (including memberships or leadership training)
- Amazing work locations and a supportive team
- Ability to be flexible around work schedules and hours
Our in-house CE program means you are introduced into emergency practice gradually and allows you to become confident with handling any case that comes through the door. You will experience a great case-load, but there is always someone to help with difficult situations as we provide 24 hour clinical and surgical support to our veterinarians.
To express interest in joining our team, please submit your application below or forward it to to firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference number AESVET2009. Please include:
- Cover Letter
- Preferred Location (Carrara, Jindalee, Tanawha, Underwood)