Marketing Assistant (unpaid work experience)
5- 10 hours per week for approx. 3 months
Animal Emergency Australia (AEA) is a busy and progressive group of Veterinary practices that provide after-hours care to pets and wildlife. We have practices located at Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Perth, operating 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
This role is perfect for students wanting to gain experience in the industry. You will be assisting with a wide range of marketing activities to increase business growth for AEA and its clinics. If you want to learn alongside a supportive and interactive team, with a busy day built around providing an exceptional marketing service, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Marketing team to implement marketing activities
- Assist with adhoc marketing duties and administration
- Blog article researching and writing
- SEO activities (keyword research)
- Competitor analysis research
We are looking for someone who:
- Studying towards a tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or related disciplines.
- Impeccable writing skills and ability to write creative and persuasive content.
- Proficient knowledge in the Microsoft Suite is essential.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other relevant software is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Driver’s license.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Reference ID AEMA1911. Please include with your application:
- Your resume
- A Cover letter (no longer than one page) addressing the duties, skills and experience.