Do you love nursing in an exciting, fast-paced and supportive work environment?
Keen to see more daylight hours and enjoy the lifestyle of emergency nursing?… Which means less hours worked for more money!
We have recently grown our nursing team and are looking to find experienced Veterinary Nurse who thrive in emergency and critical care. For some people, transitioning to an emergency career can be daunting to think about. However, our team make this a smooth process, with significant support and training provided prior to completing any shifts with responsibility for patient care. This role will be starting in a casual capacity with a flexible roster pattern that includes the ability to pick up extra shifts where available.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then please contact us to apply or view our facility and meet the Gold Coast team!
Animal Emergency Service (AES) is one of Australia’s leading emergency and critical care referral specialist centres. Our practice is located in the heart of the Gold Coast, where you will find amazing beaches, spectacular hiking tracks, a vibrant social scene and lots of summer rays! Our practice is equipped with everything you need to provide quality, emergency care for our patients from 6pm to 8am weekdays, and 24hrs on weekends and public holidays.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing, or Bachelor of Veterinary Technology.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Veterinary Nursing.
- A passion for providing excellent patient care, a desire to work as part of a team, and a drive for continuing education.
- Passionate about providing a gold-standard client experience.
- The ability to participate in a casual roster across weekends, weeknights and public holidays.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GCVN2005.
Please advise in your covering letter if you are available to work shifts across nights, weekends and public holidays.