Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Nurse
Tanawha, Sunshine Coast
Animal Emergency Service is looking to expand our family!
If you’ve been curious about joining our team, now is your chance!
We are looking for experienced, kind and passionate nurses who offer quality patient care. A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is essential.
We love emergency and teaching what we do. We’ll train you in everything you need to know, so emergency experience while desirable is not necessary. For some people, transitioning to an emergency career can be daunting to think about, however, our team make this a smooth process, with significant support and training. While our focus is on providing gold-standard patient care, we also try to maintain a fun and happy environment for all our team members.
Animal Emergency Service Tanawha is equipped with everything you need to provide quality, emergency care for our patients. We are opened from 5:30 pm to 8 am weekdays, and 24 hours on weekends and public holidays.
We are committed to working as a team to deliver high-quality results for our clients and patients, as well as learning from each other and having fun in the process!
Requirements of the position:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing, or Bachelor of Veterinary Technology.
- Preferred minimum of two years’ veterinary nursing experience post qualification.
- A passion for providing excellent patient care, a desire to work as part of a team, and a drive for continuing education.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- The ability to participate in a roster spanning across weeknights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SCVN2010.
Please advise in your coving letter your availability to work shifts that are rostered across weeknights, early mornings and public holidays.