Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Nurse
Tanawha, Sunshine Coast
If you’ve been wanting to join the Animal Emergency Service family, now is your chance!
We are looking for experienced, kind and passionate people to join our team.
For some people, transitioning to an emergency career can be daunting to think about, however, our team make this a smooth process, with significant support and training provided prior to completing any shifts with responsibility for patient care. While our focus is on providing gold-standard patient care, we also try to maintain a fun and happy environment for all our team members.
Animal Emergency Service Tanawha is equipped with everything you need to provide quality, emergency care for our patients. We are opened from 5:30 pm to 8 am weekdays, and 24 hours on weekends and public holidays.
We are committed to working as a team to deliver high-quality results for our clients and patients, as well as learning from each other and having fun in the process!
The successful candidate will possess:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing, or Bachelor of Veterinary Technology.
- A minimum of two years’ qualified working experienced in Veterinary Nursing at a high level (excluding placements).
- A passion for providing excellent patient care, a desire to work as part of a team, and a drive for continuing education.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- The ability to participate in a roster spanning across weeknights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference number SCVN2002.
Please advise in your coving letter your availability to work shifts that are rostered across weeknights, early mornings and public holidays.